We’re about more than reconstructing breasts, we’re about restoring lives.
- “Perforator Flaps for Breast Reconstruction”
- Transplantation in identical twins: another option for breast reconstruction
- Perforator flaps: recent experience, current trends, and future directions based on 3974 microsurgical breast reconstruction
- Autogenous breast reconstruction with the deep inferior epigastric perforator flap
- Simultaneous bilateral breast reconstruction with in-the-crease inferior gluteal artery perforator flaps.
- Study suggests trend toward greater donor-site morbidity in TRAM flap patients.