Every year, we make resolutions to do better in an area of our lives—and most of the time, they’re forgotten by the end of January. Why not make a fun resolution this year?
In 2014, resolve to…
- Eat one piece of good dark chocolate every day.
- Give and receive one hug and one kiss every day.
- Read one book for fun every month.
- Enjoy yourself on the weekends without worrying about work.
- Buy at least one bottle of wine you’ll enjoy (without worrying about the price tag).
- Tell one person you love him or her every day.
- Go outside and play at least once a week.
- Have a spa massage.
- Have a spa pedicure.
- Have a spa manicure.
- Have all three at once.
- Take your best friends out to dinner at least once.
- Allow them to take you out at least once.
- Buy yourself flowers for no reason.
- Buy that pair of earrings or that bracelet you’ve had your eye on.
- Eat ice cream. Whenever you like. For one week.
- Take up a new hobby. There’s something you’ve always wanted to try.
- Visit a state you’ve never been to.
- Point your car in one direction and drive for an hour. Stop the car, get out, and walk around. Just be in the moment and enjoy what you see.
- Play with a puppy or kitten.
- Play with a toddler.
- Turn up your radio and SING.
- Have a date night every week. If you’re single, have a date night a month with your friends.
- Listen and hear what people tell you.
- Open your heart to someone it was previously closed to.
What’s your New Year’s Resolution?