A celebration of everything woman, SHE is three days of events just for her!
Plenty of style, food, entertainment, arts and crafts, shopping, and healthy living.
The Center for Natural Breast Reconstruction will attend, and we’ll be at booth #858. Stop by and say hi!
Located at the Charleston Area Convention Center at 5001 Coliseum Drive in North Charleston, SHE opens at 10 a.m. each day and runs through 8 p.m. Friday, with an opening night party beginning at 5:30. Saturday’s hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday’s hours are 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tickets are $8 for adults, $4 for children, and $5 for military and college students with ID. A two-day pass is $12, and the group discounted rate for 10 or more is $5. Parking is free.
- A fashion show for mothers and daughters on Sunday at 2 p.m.
- Wine and cocktail tastings Friday and Saturday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- A workshop on how to use color effectively in your home on Saturday at 2:30 p.m.
- Various hands-on workshops with local artisans all three days
- A heart health survey from Trident Health, available throughout the event
- And much more.
Sponsors for the event include Girl Go Lightly, Center for Women, Style for Hire, and Charleston Magazine. Close to 100 vendors will be at the event and include Aloette Cosmetics, Bits of Lace, Christian Royal Pottery, Healthy Home Foods, Vintage Affair Studio, and Kangen Water.
What are you most looking forward to?